IT Security, Assessment, Planning & Auditing
First Info Tech provides Information Security, 3PAO Services, IT Engineering, and EEOC Investigation services to meet your business needs.
We are an IT integrator using our expertise in regulatory compliance, project management, and IT engineering & operations to help you efficiently and effectively accomplish your business objectives.
Whether you’re in the process of planning, implementing, assessing, or monitoring an information system, we provide comprehensive solutions to ensure information confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Architecture and Design: Custom built and designed information systems to meet our client’s objectives.
- Compliance: We help organizations adhere to government and private regulations, allowing them to successfully pass audits and gain industry compliance certifications.
- Security Auditing: We perform information security audits to assess compliance with a set of regulations and produce actionable reports to resolve any issues.
- Cloud Computing Security: We manage risk, conduct audits, and design information security solutions for large-scale, complex cloud systems.
As an accredited Third-Party Assessment Organization (3PAO), we provide the independent assessment services that play a vital role in the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP). First Info Tech is one of only a few organizations recognized by the FedRAMP Project Management Office (PMO) as having the technical competence and compliance standards to fully assess the security posture and compliance readiness of a Cloud Service Provider’s (CSP) systems.
- Our technical and regulatory expertise, along with our compliance knowledge and auditing experience, provide for an accurate and thorough assessment of your cloud systems.
- Our engineers have decades of experience working in the federal sector in relevant areas such as project management, information security, compliance auditing, technical research, and policy development.
- We produce detailed reports that identify any control failures or irregularities, giving you the information you need to become a FedRAMP-compliant CSP.
- Our experience working with the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB) and various federal agencies gives us unique insight into the FedRAMP certification process.
We provide engineering and administrative services such as system administration and integration; diagnostics and troubleshooting; documentation, and help-desk support.
We are authorized to investigate, assess, and report on employment discrimination charges.
Whether you are looking to architect a new system, seek accreditation, or assess risk in your information system, we provide the solutions you are looking for.